EVERY WOMAN IS POWERFUL + FEMININE + BEAUTIFUL
Welcome to one of the most beautiful and empowering experiences you will have as a woman. Taking time, just for you, to perfectly capture you in the form of fine art. I work closely with you to emphasize and celebrate your unique beauty and I can’t wait to share with you how truly beautiful you are.
What you will receive with your glamour and boudoir experience…
- 90 minutes of shooting time
- 2-3 outfits, including a studio set and a “white sheets” fine art set (optional)
- Wardrobe guidance before your session and wardrobe styling during your session
- On-location session (Airbnb, hotel, your home…)
- Secure & password protected online gallery site for viewing your final image collection
Glamour and Boudoir Session Fee: $575
The session fee includes the photo session and post production of images.
Please contact me for a detailed collection price list which include a private online gallery, edited digital images,
print release and a number of high quality & beautiful products from albums to prints and more.
On average, women spend between $900 and $1200 on their print collections.
What is Boudoir Photography?
While the term boudoir is French for bedroom, now a days it describes a variety of things including furniture, clothing and a genre of photography. As a boudoir photographer my style tends to be feminine, courageous and artistic. I will always create a fun and laid back environment and provide you with gorgeous images that reveal your feminine side. Each session is catered to your personality. The tone can range from sweetly delicate to fiercely sexy, depending on what you are looking for.
There’s many reasons why women choose to do boudoir photography:
– To use photographs as a gift for a significant other.
– Brides looking for a unique gift to surprise the groom.
– To celebrate a milestone – like a 20th, 30th, 40th or 60th birthday and beyond!
– Mothers-to-be looking to document their beautiful body.
– As a gift for an exceptional lover on Valentine’s Day!
– Or (MY FAVORITE) simply to remind yourself that you’ve got an amazing feminine side within you.
What to expect:
- You have the option of shooting indoors as well as outdoors! Trust me – this is totally possible & not as scary as you think. Yes I LOVE shooting outdoors! We can doing a mix of both indoor & outdoor, both utilizing amazing natural light. If you would prefer staying with indoors only I am happy to do so as well. Remember, this is all about YOU!
- We will go through your clothing and lingerie options and put together complete looks, for most sessions about 2 – 3 ensembles. I do not like to set a strict time for this, but generally we will be shooting together for about 90 minutes.
- It’s the day of the session! Be prepared to bring your sensual game complete with music, poses, amazing outfits and more!
- Congratulations – we finished the shoot! Within four weeks I will have your images ready for your big reveal. We will talk about what products are best for you. Everything I offer is ready to hang or display, whether it’s an album, canvas, collection box or a huge metallic print!
One of the most frequently asked questions is “What should I wear?” Clients are constantly inquiring about what is “acceptable” boudoir attire. The answer is: whatever you want! Boudoir is all about what makes you feel beautiful and confident. I have women bring in everything from classic rock t-shirts and panties to barely-there lace underwear. You can reveal as much or as little as you want. Boudoir attire typically includes items such as bra/panty sets, fishnets, corsets, and my absolute favorite: bodysuits. Feel free to accessorize with huge jewelry (costume jewelry is extremely low cost with massive results!) which may make you feel a little less naked. A gorgeous statement piece of jewelry on your wrist or something around your neck. Don’t worry, contact me and I can help you select looks that will make you feel the most beautiful.
Remember to Be Confident and most importantly, Have Fun.
Let’s chat… As women, we always have questions and a simple email telling me what your vision is for your boudoir session is super easy! Send me a message at this very moment so we can talk about it. I look forward to it!
Call 508.685.2480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org